We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.

Saturday 3 November 2012

We Love Technology Do You?



  Technology Is the Best policy!
The above written lines must have been new to you but not for me, I have been observing on this topic since my childhood and now, when finally I reached to an absolute answer I decided to share it with you guys. As we all know that Humans have more power than technology as it lights an obvious answer that technology itself is the greatest invention and achievement of a human. Technology can not win a human mentally but it wins when we are comparing humans with its physical powers like as if you wish to have a pizza in just 30 mins you can have but it reaches your home before some processes like you call for the home delivery through phone ( technology ) then it is cooked in an oven ( technology) then it is sealed in a box properly through machines ( technology ) it reaches your home through a bike ( technology ) then afterward if you live in flats it reaches your home through lifts ( technology ). So you see, technology is totally mixed up in our daily routine/lives. We can not live without technology. My aim to write here is just that a man can not survive without technology. The word technology means techs of doing something in a tastic way and techs are just to make something shorter or these are shortcuts.
Now you must have understood the technology and its need in our daily lives. Let us come to the topic TECHNOLOGY IS THE BEST POLICY. How I say this lays an elongated and illimitable answer. If we will not follow technology we will move back directly to the stone-age from where the need of technology was birthed. If I have to go to party and I’m late and if my clothes are not washed and I’m not supposed to wash them at that moment and then let them dry in air , it will take 3 hours and if I will be having a washing machine with dryer I won’t be facing any problem and my clothes would be ready in just 30 mins.
This is my first blog here hope you liked it and please please comment either to liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment