We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.

Saturday 3 November 2012

My Classic Class


Though I take two classes in a day but this time I am going to talk 'School Class'. In English, 'Nothing's Perfect' they believe. But, I , so differently believe 'Everything's Perfect' the only to be done is to Deck out that a little. I might be having a dreadful image in your mind because my thing is so change, so different. I consider my class so perfect because none can have anything which can provide you every taste but my class has so. In my class I can see an intelligent to a duffer, a confident guy but does nothing, I- want to show off my talent but often do anything with confidence, She-my best friend has a thirst to do something great and she is actually herself great but she doesn't seems to be showing off her talent, a guy we call him '32' always has an ear to ear smile on his face and he is with no worries of anything as I see he as no future. To be honest these were just a few names besides that in my class every body is 'Funkaar'.

Well the Classic Class isn't really awesome in look wise. We had a white-board some centuries ago I predict  unfortunately now we have green board all we have to tolerate is the  dust of chalk. The class itself is really wide it has four broad windows. The colour from the walls also gets off often. But appearance really doesn't matters perhaps we requested a lot for a new class but listeners are deaf I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment