We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.

Saturday 3 November 2012

Have A Method In Your Madness


 My Internal body was working normally or maybe pretending to be so until and unless I got dual pain in my stomach and throat.  The pain was still affordable to pass on the whole day so I did not take it as a matter of course. When the darkness scattered in the sky I took place in my bed very slowly because of pain. almost half of the night passed, it was about 4 am, I felt such a great severe pain in my stomach. Now the problem took revenge unlucky I wasn't even able to walk cause of pain besides that my throat-ache was still same and I could not talk even. The next morning it was big Mathematics test, for instance I thought, if I would not be going to school today morning I'd be wrecked up and my teacher will not forgive me too neither he will listen my excuse. The situation got even worse. Soon I realized I can not stand whole night with this pain so I turned on the lights slackly and reached the medicine box and there were no tablets to kill my pain and I was cursing myself like 'Oh! God dammit now what next?' But still I didn't disturb my parents from sleep because I didn't want them to bother. I thought I can do better myself. I kept on searching half an hour for medicines, got nothing. I became so upset at that arrow of time and if anyone would be coming in front of me he/she could have been knocked down.

Finally morning arrived, I was still awake but lying on my bed to get some relaxation. Fortunately now I was pretty fine. I wasn't feeling that terrible pain and I was able to talk with not any difficult. And I was extremely happy thinking 'now I can give my test peacefully.....phew!' 

Again another interesting turn comes here. Actually I got from my bed really late and started to get ready in a slow motion. The moment I glanced at clock there and then I rushed to get ready as early as I can  because I was so late and I had to do some practice of my test too. In this whole rushing scene I didn't get time to do practice neither to inform about my pain to my 'doctor' father because I already too late.

I could not help grimacing when the pain got even worse after getting on to the school but I became hard as nail to bear the pain, still thinking 'I can handle things better myself' and the was the biggest mistake I ever did so, because if I had informed my parents at the beginning point I would not be digesting such great pain. As this whole scene emphasized me to write a quote 'Do not think when, solve the problem there and then'.

Coming back from school I finally informed my father, he bought me some painkillers(medicines) I had them and took a nap. When I got up the pain was implausibly vanished. And my brain just did that 'I can handle things better myself'.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment